AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to advertise my app. on my own book page, on Amazon?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
We have written a book, available for sale on Amazon, and Barnes & Nobels site. Recently we've developed a mobile application, to better use the book recommendations.
Now I want to know how google Adsense may help us advertising our app. on our exclusive page of Amazon and/or Barnes and Nobles? We want to go directly on our own page. I called Amazon, and they replied that the sponsored links provided on books' pages is managed by google adsense, and they have no control on it. Also I haven't gotten answer from B&N yet.

For example, there's sponsered links (below the reveiws) on this book page:

http://www.amazon.com/SEO-Made-Simple-Third-Edition/dp/1481838067/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1387537961&...

They answered that the links are under control of google adwords.
Would you please provide some information on it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to advertise my app. on my own book page, on Amazon?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Can you please clarify your question whether you need asssitance related to Google Ad sense or Google Adwords here?

In Adwords, you have to bid on the keywords, placements etc.. and create ads and advertise on Google search or Google Display Network.

In Ad sense, you put advertiser's ads on your site depending upon size, format etc...

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I need assistance about adwords. I think it's related to "managed placements " on Adwords.
I want to place my ad. (ad of my application) right on the specified place (My book page on Amazon, and Barnes & Nobel)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

In case you want to place ads on specific placements, then you might try creating a Google Display Network Campaign targeting specific placements. You can use the Display Planner tool inside the Account and search for the specific placements which you think can be beneficial for your advertising. Find more details about this tool here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I know it's fundamentals and I've read about it. My question is specifically on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles sites. Does google adwords offer any exclusive services for these sites? Or does it provide us with advertising only on some specific pages (our own book pages)?