AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to add the column bounce rate after link up adwords and analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have linked google adwords with google analytics.

With that, I understand I can now add a "Bounce rate" column.

But where and how?

I been searching for this option in the "columns" tap but did not find bounce rate option.

Appreciate your help. 

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alan S
September 2015

Re: How to add the column bounce rate after link up adwords and analyt

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Alan S,
Welcome to adwords community,
Adwords does not provide any kind of bounse rate option in Adwords interface. If you want see your bounce rate you should login your analytics account and Click on Traffic Source and Click on adwords and click on campaign and see your bounce rate according to your campaign.

Hope it helps you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alan S
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Alan S,
Welcome to adwords community,
Adwords does not provide any kind of bounse rate option in Adwords interface. If you want see your bounce rate you should login your analytics account and Click on Traffic Source and Click on adwords and click on campaign and see your bounce rate according to your campaign.

Hope it helps you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Suman,

Many thanks for your response!
Great that my doubt has now been clarified, been spending some time looking for the column. =)

Regards
Alan

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Of course you can view analytics bounce rates in adwords and many more info . Use this tutorial :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3207321?hl=en&rd=1 

It is also explained here :

http://adwords.blogspot.ro/2012/10/make-better-decisions-in-adwords-with.html

• Discover opportunities to convert more engaged visitors. You might find certain keywords or ads that have relatively low conversion rates, but great engagement metrics. You could lower your bids by a little and move on. Or you could see this as a great opportunity to convert clearly engaged visitors into buyers. By adjusting your offer, adding an incentive (like a coupon or discount code), or making your call to action more obvious and accessible, you might be able to improve your ROI and your conversion volume. To look for these types of opportunities, create a filter based on conversion rate and sort by Average Visit Duration, Pages per visit, or Bounce Rate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem as Alan S above and cannot see how to create a bounce rate column in Adwords, then sumanppc commented that you can't, and then Adrian B commented that you can and listed the page that seems to tell us we can, but does not give us details on how. This is a bit confusing. Is there a way to create a bounce rate column in Google Adwords?

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to both see and understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!