Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to add other adwords account to MCC

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Experts, 

I am having an MCC account, i just want to add an existing adwords account to My Client centre account. Could you please help me out?

Thanks & Regards

Jayakumar K

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to add other adwords account to MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jayakumar,

Here is the resource center link which explains MCC:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en#link

Copied Steps to link Existing AdWords Accounts to MCC from the same link:

When you link an existing AdWords account to a manager account, the original account remains unchanged and the client’s account history remains intact. For example, invoicing and payment methods are not affected when an account is linked to a manager account. Clients continue to have access to their billing and login information. From the client's perspective, the account will look the same as ever, and is accessible with the same login information as before.

To link an existing AdWords account to your manager account:

Retrieve your client's AdWords Customer ID number (which appears in the top corner of AdWords account pages).
Sign in to your manager account at https://adwords.google.com.
Click the Link existing accounts button.
Once you’ve reviewed the terms for linking accounts, enter your new client's Customer ID number in the client accounts field.
Click Continue, then Submit.
When you click "Submit," your client will receive an account notification that invites them to link to your account. If your client is an administrator on the AdWords account, they can accept your invitation by clicking the gear icon, then selecting Account settings from the drop-down. Then they’ll select Account access from the side navigation and click Accept invitation. (If the invited account is an optional login account, which doesn’t have any administrative users, an administrative user on the manager account that created the optional login account can accept the invitation from within the invited account.)
During this process, you'll see a pending notification for the (soon-to-be) managed account in your manager account. Upon the client's acceptance, you'll receive a confirmation notification and the account will be automatically linked to your manager account.

Hope that helps!

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: How to add other adwords account to MCC

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks a lot , problem resolved