AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to add account in MCK to favorites in browser?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I use MCK to manage multiple Adwords accounts.

I would like to have accounts added to favorites in browser to be able to easily navigate to the account i want currently to use.

Therefore when i open a account in MCK i add it to the browser favorites and add tags so i can access it with no problem.

But when i open the URL i have added to favorites, Adwords does not open the account i wanted to open, but it opens the main MCK account.

How to add to favorites MCK subaccount for easy access to browser favorites?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Tomasz S,

Are you referring to AdWords MCC?

Bookmarking/adding to fav wouldn't be ideal in this case, as the link will still open your signed in (MCC) Google account.

Have you tried the starring the account within the MCC dashboard? This is a great feature to easily access a child account. You can also try labeling specific child accounts to access them quickly.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sumanth,

Yes, i am reffering to Adwords MCC. And indeed, when i bookmark the URL of the page when i have MCC subaccount opened and open this URL again in browser from bookmark the main MCC account loads not the subaccount.

Before it was working properly. But now not.

Unfortunately starring is no a solution helpful for me, because i have over 20 subaccounts and i open them randomly therefore it does not help me.

I still hope there is a workaround for this.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The issue here is the account security (actually the Google account security) which block certain techniques of account access, to prevent malicious activities. You must login to the MCC in order to get access to to the "sub" accounts.  This is the only way Googe can verify that only authorized users can access the MCC.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well... the issue is even if i am logged in into Adwords when i open the link i still don't go the the subaccount.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

To access a sub-MCC using a link, you'll have to be signed in as the sub account user.

How about using Labels? Does that help?

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When i create subaccount i have no way to log into it other way than with my prime MCC account. So well.. its not something to acomplish.

I have checked labels, but they don't help. Because i have so many accounts.