4.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to add Google My Business locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run AdWords campaigns for a few different customers. I log in to AdWords with a unique email that is used only for Adwords.

In order to set up Google My Business pages for my customers, I am being asked to first "Get Your Page" associated with my adwords Client Center login email. I don't want a page for this email address. I have a different work email address I use to manage a few pages.

So can I build Google My Business pages under one email address, and yet have them associated with my AdWords account which is under a different email address?

Re: How to add Google My Business locations

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Pjadv,

First you should understand that the Google My Business is their Business Owners Maps/ Google Places page of Old, It is the verified Maps location page for Google and should be owned by the BUSINESS Owner (under there Google associated email account).

With that being said, the Adwords Account EMAIL only needs to be added as a Manager of the GMB account for that Google My Business page in order to allow a GMB and Adwords account to Sync.

You should not be the owner of the GMB account and the OWNER of the Business should be the verified owner and confirmed owner of that account.

If you attempt to make those pages as yourself (your login ID), you are only creating a future problem down the road. The true business owner, needs to own them under the Owners and verified accounts (Email address). If you can login as the owner, great, create, associate and sync.