4.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to ad/insert Dynamic keyword Insertion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me, how to use "Dynamic keyword Insertion" and what is the use of it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to ad/insert Dynamic keyword Insertion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dinesh,

Dynamic keyword insertion will insert the keyword on which you bid that was triggered by a search query into the ad copy where you place the DKI tag. Keyword length must make the line of text longer that the limit for that line (25 for headline, 35 for other lines). The keyword must also allow the text of the ad to read properly in the lanquage of your ad or the keyword could be disapproved.

The idea of DKI is to make your ad copy more relevant to the keywords, and that could boost your performance. I will warn you, though, DKI is not the simplest part of AdWords to implement properly. It may seem like an easy way to write ads that include your keywords, but it turns out is just not quite that simple. If this is your first campaign in AdWords or have just recently started using online PPC advertising, DKI is not usually recommended. Google itself discourages use of DKI for all but the most experienced advertisers. You will get unexpected results!

Here's an article that explains most of the details on how to use it:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2454041

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: How to ad/insert Dynamic keyword Insertion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply....