AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to Track Keyword Ranking Automatically in Google Paid Search [PPC] ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Is there any software / services which helps me to track ranking of certain keywords in PPC? 

I'm looking for a tool which can deliver results across various countries. As my main purpose is to monitor and avoid brand name bidding by various competitors. 

Looking for suggestions. 

Thanks

Stephen

Re: How to Track Keyword Ranking Automatically in Google Paid Search [PPC] ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Stephen, how are things?

I didn't understand what do you mean by ranking in PPC, but the only way to protect your brand against competitors is by trademark block. You would need the brand registration for each country you're advertising on. This page can help you further more: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2562124?hl=en

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Leandro,

I mean to say, recently I found that few of my competitors are bidding on my company's brand name. But I'm unable to monitor/stop them on regular basis.

Do you know any service OR tool to track usage of brand name keywords in Google paid search automatically? So I track them and file a report to stop the ad.

Thanks
Stephen

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Leandro,

Google will not stop any competitors from bidding on your brand term if they are only bidding on the keyword. If they are violating trademark terms by using them in their ads that is a different story, but if the are simply showing their ads when some one searches for your company then there is no violation and it will not be investigated.

Learn more here:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en