Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to Run Ads on DoubleClick

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

Will you Please describe me that how to run ads on double click plateform. I have studied about Double Click and after that i reached the conclusion that if you want to run ads on this plateform then you have to approved Google Adsence. So my question is without Adsence approved can we run ads or not is it possible. So now i am  very  much confused that how to create a account on double click and what are the main term and condition to run ads on double click. 

Thanks

Suresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Suresh D
September 2015

Re: How to Run Ads on DoubleClick

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Suresh,

If I am correct, you are talking about Double Click for Small Business. And that's basically for publishers, using which you can serve ads on your own website.
You are right about adsense; One can use DFP only if he has an approved ad sense account.

You can get better suggestions from DFP & DFA community. This community can only you with Adwords & Analytics related queries.
Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Suresh D
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Suresh,

If I am correct, you are talking about Double Click for Small Business. And that's basically for publishers, using which you can serve ads on your own website.
You are right about adsense; One can use DFP only if he has an approved ad sense account.

You can get better suggestions from DFP & DFA community. This community can only you with Adwords & Analytics related queries.
Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Rohit For your valuable suggestion about Double Click. But here i want to share something about Double click that its part of Google and now a days its very popular for Advertisement i think every body try this feature.