AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to I increase my clicks to impressions ratio?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am new to adword and my campaign is doing good as far as bounce rate is concern but i want to increase my impression and clicks.

i have to put enough budget and bid to my display campaign,dashboard is showing Weekly available impressionsDisplay Network 450M - 500M but i am not getting this

Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to I increase my clicks to impressions ratio?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, 

As you have mentioned that your campaigns bounce rate is good, it means you running branding campaigns. 

Thus I would also like to know what are the targeting are you using in the campaigns?

I would also suggest you to add the in-market audience and affinity audience to reach more audience for branding campaigns but monitor the bounce rate carefully.

If you want to improve the Click to Impression ratio, I would suggest you to remove the irrelevant placements from the campaigns and use the frequency capping in your display campaigns.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’