Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to Create my first search ads ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Create my first search ads ??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Aman,

I would recommend starting with the Setup and basics section of the Google Help Centre. Having said that, I strongly advise that you spend a considerable amount of time learning about AdWords first as it's possible to burn through money quickly without having knowledge and experience.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @ScottyD for reply. Actually i read Google Adword Support but now i m going to create my first search ad and i know some basic things but i have no confidence about it will be helpful for me so can please guide me what is my first step on it because i m going to work for a client.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Aman Sinha, my recommendation would be to read the construction related articles in the Help Centre and then begin constructing a draft campaign while leaving it paused. The more you can get familiar with the interface the better and it should help you come to understand the information in the Help Centre better. 

The next step would be to learn how to actually manage the campaign in terms of statistics but you still need to invest time into this while leaving the campaign paused. If you try to jump into this then you run the risk of upsetting the client while also getting a bad name for yourself. I'm sure your client will appreciate a bit of time delay to get things right from the very start rather than burn their budget.

If you get specific questions then feel free to keep asking them here as we're happy to help you learn.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @ScottyD for your help and suggestion.