4.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How to Create More Attractive AD Group

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm Working for a client. Client have added about 321 Ad Groups in a campaign. I have created headline and description for those ads.  But the ads are not clicked. Such as I have created something like:
Buy CCD Color 35X AF Zoom

High durability built In 35X

optical power zoom,12X digital zoom 

In this ads people are not clicking. So i want to create more attractive ads in these topics. Do you have any suggestions please provide me.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arifur R
September 2015

Re: How to Create More Attractive AD Group

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Arifur,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

If I am that someone searching on Google and I spot your ad, trust me I won't click it Smiley Happy. You know why? Your ad does not answer the basics for someone who may be interest in buying a cam. 

Please note that if you talk about the best features, offers, shipping etc. A customer would be more likely to click the ad. You are repeating the same technical aspects twice which is taking the space unnecessarily. Instead, talk about offers, shipping, prices, and include a call to action like - order now. It should help.

My two cents. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arifur R
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Arifur,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

If I am that someone searching on Google and I spot your ad, trust me I won't click it Smiley Happy. You know why? Your ad does not answer the basics for someone who may be interest in buying a cam. 

Please note that if you talk about the best features, offers, shipping etc. A customer would be more likely to click the ad. You are repeating the same technical aspects twice which is taking the space unnecessarily. Instead, talk about offers, shipping, prices, and include a call to action like - order now. It should help.

My two cents. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you !