star_border

How ro remarketing new visitors?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Google.

I m learning "Remaketing."

I m a marketer in e-business company.

I would like to know how to re-marketing "Only new visitors"in Adwords? I want to convert new visitors into " Registers", but I don't know how to exclude the other URls.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author cc J
September 2015

Re: How ro remarketing new visitors?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Re marketing is  a term to target the for previous customers or users you can check the complete details in this link about how to do remarketing.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
We need to understand a couple of concepts - firstly - RE marketing, as the name suggests is marketing again to people who have already visited your site.

we build an audience through the implementation of tracknig code on the website and the list builds.

What we can then do is develop lists based on what the visitors did when they were on our site the first time around. Let's suppose that when your visitor register they are sent to a "thank you for registering" page.

We can set up a list for only those people who visited this page.

Then we can make a combination list with all of the site visitors (so everyone) except those who visited the thank you page (since there is no need to advertise to people who have already converted). Advertising to this list can be quite powerful.

Depending upon how complex your site structure is you can get quite clever in terms of these combinations - and using cookie duration you can create time windows for lists...

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Re marketing is  a term to target the for previous customers or users you can check the complete details in this link about how to do remarketing.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
We need to understand a couple of concepts - firstly - RE marketing, as the name suggests is marketing again to people who have already visited your site.

we build an audience through the implementation of tracknig code on the website and the list builds.

What we can then do is develop lists based on what the visitors did when they were on our site the first time around. Let's suppose that when your visitor register they are sent to a "thank you for registering" page.

We can set up a list for only those people who visited this page.

Then we can make a combination list with all of the site visitors (so everyone) except those who visited the thank you page (since there is no need to advertise to people who have already converted). Advertising to this list can be quite powerful.

Depending upon how complex your site structure is you can get quite clever in terms of these combinations - and using cookie duration you can create time windows for lists...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can remarketing your new clients but you need to use analitycs. There you can setup more conditions for your visitors (like new visitors), and then your list will be imported to Adwords. The accounts must be connected eachother.

You can do it from Analitycs account > Admin > Property > Remarketing and your lists will be imported to Adwords > Audiences