AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How much should i burn for Adwords to get 50 enquiries a day?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sales Y
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sales Y,

AdWords is engineered to deliver you targeted traffic. How much targeted it proves to be depends a lot on your skills. As a reasonable expectation, you should receive at least 1-2 conversions out of 100 clicks. Hence to get 50 inquiries (conversions), you should probably pay for 2,500 - 5,000 clicks. The average CPC you pay for a click also depends a lot on your skills.

The above data can perhaps constitute reasonable expectations regarding a campaign we do not know anything about. Real life examples vary a lot with campaign and product specifics and additionally standard deviation due to market fluctuations is also huge.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sales Y
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sales Y,

AdWords is engineered to deliver you targeted traffic. How much targeted it proves to be depends a lot on your skills. As a reasonable expectation, you should receive at least 1-2 conversions out of 100 clicks. Hence to get 50 inquiries (conversions), you should probably pay for 2,500 - 5,000 clicks. The average CPC you pay for a click also depends a lot on your skills.

The above data can perhaps constitute reasonable expectations regarding a campaign we do not know anything about. Real life examples vary a lot with campaign and product specifics and additionally standard deviation due to market fluctuations is also huge.

Best,

Lakatos