AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How much impression i got in 2500 AED

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
 I have a company name called taaol and i got one proposal that, if we spent 2500 AED in a month through that company, he will give me 4000000 impression to my websites, using image Add. 

Can any one tell me if i use google add-word image add section than how much impression i will get.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How much impression i got in 2500 AED

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Manpreet, how are things?

There's a pretty cool tool called Display Planner inside Adwords where you can check websites and receive estimated impressions volume.

Very important to notice that the numbers are estimates, and may change once you run the campaign.

This page have everything you need:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056153?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Re: How much impression i got in 2500 AED

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Manpreet,

As already mentioned by Leandro about the tool to get the estimates.

You will be charged for impressions only when you opt CPM or vCPM bid strategy.

If you use CPC bid strategy then no matter whether you get 4 million impressions or 4k, you will not be charged until there is any click.

And cost depends on the websites that that you select to show your ads. If you select top content then definitely you will have high cost for the 1000 impressions and vice-versa.

Even you can use adwords new feature, "Bid for top content on the Display Network"(released on Nov 02, 2015) where you can set bid adjustments for content that has been measured by Google's system to be more popular, tends to have a greater number of impressions per day, and gets a higher level of traffic and viewer engagement. 

You can use this at adgroup level within the range 0% to 500%

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’