AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How much i have to pay, to get in front of google search?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How much i have to pay, to get in front of google search?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Re: How much i have to pay, to get in front of google search?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Evaldas,

Not sure I completely understand your question, but if you're asking how much you might pay per click if you advertise on Google search and want to reach the top of the page, it will vary dramatically by industry, location, time of day, etc. If you have an AdWords account, I would recommend playing around with the Keyword Planner (Tools > Keyword Planner) before setting up a campaign to get a sense of what the cost will be in your specific set-up.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Re: How much i have to pay, to get in front of google search?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Evaldas,

Not sure I completely understand your question, but if you're asking how much you might pay per click if you advertise on Google search and want to reach the top of the page, it will vary dramatically by industry, location, time of day, etc. If you have an AdWords account, I would recommend playing around with the Keyword Planner (Tools > Keyword Planner) before setting up a campaign to get a sense of what the cost will be in your specific set-up.

Hope this helps!
Cassie