1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How much does Adwords cost

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How much would a basic service of Adwords cost or is it a free service?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joshua G
September 2015

Re: How much does Adwords cost

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

When you advertise with AdWords, you pay every time someone clicks on one of your ads. How much you pay for a click and how much you might spend in a day depend on the budget caps and bids you set. I would strongly encourage you to read at least the basic material in the AdWords Learning Center before you start spending your money. It's possible to advertise very successfully but only if you really understand the choices and options available to you.

Using the program itself, to set up your advertising account and your campaign(s) does not cost money.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joshua G
September 2015

Re: How much does Adwords cost

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

When you advertise with AdWords, you pay every time someone clicks on one of your ads. How much you pay for a click and how much you might spend in a day depend on the budget caps and bids you set. I would strongly encourage you to read at least the basic material in the AdWords Learning Center before you start spending your money. It's possible to advertise very successfully but only if you really understand the choices and options available to you.

Using the program itself, to set up your advertising account and your campaign(s) does not cost money.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*