# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shailesh chandra S
September 2015

Re: How many location target one campaign?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

You are the only person who asked over 10 short generic questions in 15 minutes in the forum, that is why your questions will not be answered directly and most likely your user will be blocked by some moderator. As other people have suggested, do not ask a ton of generic questions here .

Although I like to use the "principle of innocent until proven guilty" I can only tell you that I'll try to answer tomorrow to allow your exam time to be over and moderators to review your status. Until then feel free to read what the Community Search engine returns as results for your question https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=How+many+locat...  . 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shailesh chandra S
September 2015

Re: How many location target one campaign?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

You are the only person who asked over 10 short generic questions in 15 minutes in the forum, that is why your questions will not be answered directly and most likely your user will be blocked by some moderator. As other people have suggested, do not ask a ton of generic questions here .

Although I like to use the "principle of innocent until proven guilty" I can only tell you that I'll try to answer tomorrow to allow your exam time to be over and moderators to review your status. Until then feel free to read what the Community Search engine returns as results for your question https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=How+many+locat...  .