AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How many keywords can we add in a account per day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Adwords Team,

I would like to know the number of keywords can be added in a Account in a day. Is there any limit for adding keywords in a account. I want to add target 40000 keywords per day. I am trying to target different variations of keywords to know which is the best keywords for my account.

Thanks,

Wasim.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wasim a
September 2015

Re: How many keywords can we add in a account per day.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Wasim,

I'm not aware of any daily limits, but the maximum number of keywords you can add is 5 million. More info on account limits here.

Speaking of the keyword list, I wouldn't suggest adding random keywords to a number of 40000, as your campaign budget may not allow traffic(unless you have a huge budget) for all the keywords.

Instead, I'd suggest identifying relevant keywords using the Keyword Planner, grouping them into ad groups based on the theme. This would help you manage them easily and analyze traffic more effectively. More info on building a keyword list here.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wasim a
September 2015

Re: How many keywords can we add in a account per day.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Wasim,

I'm not aware of any daily limits, but the maximum number of keywords you can add is 5 million. More info on account limits here.

Speaking of the keyword list, I wouldn't suggest adding random keywords to a number of 40000, as your campaign budget may not allow traffic(unless you have a huge budget) for all the keywords.

Instead, I'd suggest identifying relevant keywords using the Keyword Planner, grouping them into ad groups based on the theme. This would help you manage them easily and analyze traffic more effectively. More info on building a keyword list here.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth Sridhar