How many extentions in a ad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How many extentions in a ad

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Subhash,

Welcome to Adwords community

Are you asking about how many ad extensions you can add to an ad or how many ad extensions will be displayed with an ad ?

There are totally 6 manual ad extensions available for an ad. You can add all ad extensions for an ad it is totally free. There is no guarantee that an ad extension will appear with your ad. System will choose 1 or 2 or more ad extension depends on systems internal calculations.

For more information please go through the below link
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375499?hl=en#work

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Subhash,

I agree with John here.

You can add all of the manual extensions to your ads but when your ad does get triggered you will only see handful of them on the SERP.

In my experience, your ads can show with Call, Location, Social (automatic ext), SItelink, Callout extensions together at the same time. But for such a scenario your ad has to show up in the top two slots i.e. 1 & 2.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Subhash,

As @Shashank rightly mentioned, you can add all the manual extensions to your ad copies but it all depends upon Ad Position and the Quality Score. There will be times when you might show up on 1st position but some of your extensions wont show up that's because your quality score might be low.

I have seen Call, Review, Callout, Sitelinks in addition to the Social/Seller ratings (both Automatic extensions) with ads.

Happy to help Smiley Happy

Regards
Rohit Khanna