AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How many campaigns ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

1-how many campaigns can be in each account? and is the relevance of campaigns in a client account consider? or it can be many sites with many keywords with different subjects?

2- can I move one campaign from one account to another? or it may cause suspension?

Regards

Simab

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2017

How many campaigns ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You can have up to 10,000 campaigns, active or paused. You can see all account limits for AdWords with this information.

Yes, you can move campaigns. However, the history would be lost. I do not move campaigns around on a regular basis, but it could come up from time to time. If you are moving campaigns often, I would suspect there is something more going on, to which, I do not encounter all that often. You can learn more about all of this with this information.

The main thing I can stress is to use one AdWords account for one business. Campaigns is not for managing multiple clients/customers/businesses. If you plan to advertise for more than one business, you should create a free AdWords Manager Account and then set up individual AdWords accounts for each client. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2017

How many campaigns ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You can have up to 10,000 campaigns, active or paused. You can see all account limits for AdWords with this information.

Yes, you can move campaigns. However, the history would be lost. I do not move campaigns around on a regular basis, but it could come up from time to time. If you are moving campaigns often, I would suspect there is something more going on, to which, I do not encounter all that often. You can learn more about all of this with this information.

The main thing I can stress is to use one AdWords account for one business. Campaigns is not for managing multiple clients/customers/businesses. If you plan to advertise for more than one business, you should create a free AdWords Manager Account and then set up individual AdWords accounts for each client. 

Kind Regards,

James