AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How long before my billing info and the ad campaign are live? I keep getting an error message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I go to the Campaigns tab I keep getting an error message about setting up my billing information, which I did in fact set up. When I click on the link to "enter your billing information" I get sent back to my account page, in which the billing info is clearly set up. I set this up a few hours ago. How long does it take for the billing info to get to the Campaigns page? Seems awfully slow. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How long before my billing info and the ad campaign are live? I keep getting an error message

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If you have set up your account and billing today only, then give it sometime so that your account can be reviewed and Adwords support can update it. 

I would suggest you to work upon your campaigns for the time being so that as soon as your account review is complete, your ad review process also starts in the meantime.

Pankaj