AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do you search for a keyword in your current list of keywords with the new AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you search for a keyword in your current list of keywords with the new AdWords?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Just above the list on the right-hand side is a search box which says Find Keywords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe that is in the old view. In the new view on the right above the keywords all I see is 3 dots, 3 bars, a filter and a circle. 

Re: How do you search for a keyword in your current list of keywords with the new AdWords?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

image.png

This is what I see in the new interface

Re: How do you search for a keyword in your current list of keywords with the new AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 5.47.47 PM.png

Thanks for the help but this is what I see. I can see why its in Beta. Know how to revert back? I need this feature right now. I suppose I could just go to editor. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

You can bounce back and forth between new (Beta) interface and old (Classic) all you want. Click on the three stacked dots in the upper right hand corner and click on return to previous AdWords experience. Then do that again and go back to new AdWords experience. 

Cheers,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Fantastic! Thank you!