Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do i see the credit card deals associated with my Google Adwords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i have a quick billing question. I want to pass along the credit card information associated with my clients Adwords account to his accounting dept for their records. When i go log into my billing section of  the Adwords account, i can see the credit card connected to the account but it wont let me see the specfic American express number associated with the account. This may be a silly question but it is important for me.

How do i see the specific number so i can send off an email to their accounting dept?

Kind Regards,

Manny Diaz

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Manny Diaz
December 2016

Re: How do i see the credit card deals associated with my Google Adwords Account

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

The simple answer is, you can't see it.  Once the credit card information is entered into the system, it can't be viewed again. This is a security precaution, to keep payment information private.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Manny Diaz
December 2016

Re: How do i see the credit card deals associated with my Google Adwords Account

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

The simple answer is, you can't see it.  Once the credit card information is entered into the system, it can't be viewed again. This is a security precaution, to keep payment information private.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How do i see the credit card deals associated with my Google Adwords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply,

i ended up calling Google and they provided me with the detailed credit card number i needed. Thank you for verifying this info with me.