5.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do i get my ad to display on yahoo home page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just want to know how i can make my business advert show on yahoo home page. Including cost.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do i get my ad to display on yahoo home page

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi David,

The most common way to use AdWords to show ads outside Google search is to use Display Network targeting. With this type of campaign, you can target specific websites, topics, or types of users when they browse other pages on the web.

I'm not sure if Yahoo allows Google ads to be shown on its site, but you can test this by creating a new Display Only campaign (the +campaign button on the main Campaigns page) > and choosing Placements as your targeting method. You can either search for placement (website) ideas, or you can click "Add multiple placements at once" to manually type in the addresses of the sites you'd like to target.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Re: How do i get my ad to display on yahoo home page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

Yahoo uses bing as the advertising engine, so you would need to set up an account with Microsoft Bing.They tend to copy each other so it is very similar to adwords.

There is some content on the home page flagged as 'sponsored'. These appear to be personalised based on user behavior, so target Yahoo with Bing ads should give you a chance to show up, but you will likely have to target user interests as well as the domain.