AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I just get a price and traffic estimate?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Can someone help me find the right link? The AdWords website is like a million pages each with an essay of text. All I want to do is type in my chosen keyword, "NYC Sign Installer", get an estimate price per 1000 views or whatever, and estimated time to hit those views. I feel like this should be a pretty simple request, but it seems I need to choose from some endless array of options I don't understand first? 

If anyone knows a link to something that would just let me type that in and get prices I'd really appreciate it, this website is unusable for casual business. 

Thanks a ton, 

Chris

Re: How do I just get a price and traffic estimate?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Chris

Google Adwords has a great tool under the Tools & Analysis tab called  Keyword Planner & within the Keyword Planner tool there is a section called Get Traffic Estimate and you will see a red arrow below in the screenshot.  Click in that area and you will be able to enter your keywords manually or upload a Excel file and change your targeting accordingly (you can see in the 2nd screenshot) and you will have your traffic estimate.

Hope this helps :-)

PPCSophie

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

1-23-2014 2-58-36 PM.png

PPCSophie

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

2nd.png

PPCSophie