AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I just get a price and traffic estimate?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Can someone help me find the right link? The AdWords website is like a million pages each with an essay of text. All I want to do is type in my chosen keyword, "NYC Sign Installer", get an estimate price per 1000 views or whatever, and estimated time to hit those views. I feel like this should be a pretty simple request, but it seems I need to choose from some endless array of options I don't understand first? 

If anyone knows a link to something that would just let me type that in and get prices I'd really appreciate it, this website is unusable for casual business. 

Thanks a ton, 

Chris

Re: How do I just get a price and traffic estimate?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Chris

Google Adwords has a great tool under the Tools & Analysis tab called  Keyword Planner & within the Keyword Planner tool there is a section called Get Traffic Estimate and you will see a red arrow below in the screenshot.  Click in that area and you will be able to enter your keywords manually or upload a Excel file and change your targeting accordingly (you can see in the 2nd screenshot) and you will have your traffic estimate.

Hope this helps :-)

PPCSophie

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

1-23-2014 2-58-36 PM.png

PPCSophie

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

2nd.png

PPCSophie