AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I include images in my Google Text ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am setting up a Google adwords campaign and I noticed that some of my competitors have images that appear next to their text ads on Google. I cannot seem to find an option for including images in my text ads. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

Nina

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How do I include images in my Google Text ads

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Nina,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

It seems like you are talking about Product Extensions here where the regular text ads are appended with the product image and some other description. Let me know if that's not the case.

You will have to create an account in Google Merchant Center and link your products from that account with your Adwords campaign in order to trigger the Products along with regular text ads.

You will have to configure the product feeds with mandatory attributes inside Google Merchant Center and then link that account with your Adwords campaign. Based on relevancy and other important metrics, Adwords will show your text ads with product extensions.

You can refer to this article for more details.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

This sounds to me like if you are talking about product-ads.

In order to have these images you have to upload products and link them with you Google Adwords.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Nina,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

It seems like you are talking about Product Extensions here where the regular text ads are appended with the product image and some other description. Let me know if that's not the case.

You will have to create an account in Google Merchant Center and link your products from that account with your Adwords campaign in order to trigger the Products along with regular text ads.

You will have to configure the product feeds with mandatory attributes inside Google Merchant Center and then link that account with your Adwords campaign. Based on relevancy and other important metrics, Adwords will show your text ads with product extensions.

You can refer to this article for more details.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj1782,

Thanks so much, that seems to be exactly what I need. Much appreciated! Smiley Happy

Nina

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor