AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get to my adWords account? wants to give me a new acct

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've had my account for three years. Google charges my credit card. I've been delinquent in monitoring the results etc. Now, I've hired someone to optimize it but I can't get in to my account to view results or make changes. Google keeps trying to give me new accounts each time. Also there is no phone number to talk to a live voice at Google. What a terrible company!! Help anyone?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I get to my adWords account? wants to give me a new acct

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ken, 

Sorry to hear you're having some access issues with your account. You might find it useful to talk to one of our support team members directly on this issue as it seems like it will involve some account specifics that are less appropriate for the Community. Here is a link with details of their phone numbers if you would like to get in contact.

One common issue with account access that can sometimes make things a little tricky is making sure that an email address is only associated with one AdWords account at a time. It might be useful to just double check that you have no other AdWords accounts that are using your email as a login.

I hope the support team will be able to help you out with this!

A.