AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get rid of the following problem? Can you help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why Google is not allowing multiple account access for a single Gmail id? My Gmail is being associated with another Adwords acctount I was handling for my previous employer. Now when someone is giving me an invite to any other Adwords acctounts, and when I follow the URL, I am getting a messgae stating "The Google Account xxxxx@gmail.com already has access to an AdWords account (Customer ID: )."

How do I get rid of this problem? Should I create a new email id for every new account? Or in this case, should I remove my email address from the previous account?? How do I do that?

Thanks,

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by AmyB (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How do I get rid of the following problem? Can you help?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello amjath;

If your Gmail account is linked or was linked to another AdWords account, you'll need a new email address.

That's an issue with Google accounts and AdWords account structure that will be (hopefully ) resolved sometime. But for now, you need a different account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by AmyB (Google Employee)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Amjath,

Sorry to say but you have to create new email id for new adwords account but you can manage them through one account using MCC (my client centre).

Hope this Help !!

Regards

-Vicky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@ MosheTLV

Thanks for answering.

BTW, Do removing my email address from all other Adwors accounts helps in this scenario?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks,

But how does this MCC works? Do I need to pay any extra money? AFAIK, I should be the administrator in MCC to add multiple acctounts right?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

No, You do not need to pay extra money.

What is MCC? 

Create a My Client Center Account

Link & Unlink MCC Account

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Amjath,

Removing access of your current gmail account from any other AdWords account will not help in any way. A Gmail account once associated to an AdWords account will continue to remain associated with that account. Your only solution is to create a new Gmail account to use with AdWords.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Amjath,

There is no need to pay any extra cost for that just make a new mail id than > http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwords/myclientcenter/ > sign in here > after filling required information there like country, MCC name etc > go on my account tab > Account access > invite other account > fill the account info which you want to add in your MCC. see below links for more information

Get started with MCC

Hope this help !!

Regards

-Vicky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@ Vicky

Thank you so much!

So, do I need to create a new Gmail account for using with MCC? Because this link below automatically redirecst me to the adwords account page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@ Heta

Thanks! But are you sure of that?? Sorry to ask like this.

Best,