AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get my keywords enabled? How can I display all my none active campaigns on my home page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get my keywords enabled? How can I display all my none active campaigns on my home page? I think I dissabled all my homepage displays by unchecking a bunch of boxes; I know it is probably really easy to enable them again but I cant seem to find the settings page for the life of me. Help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I get my keywords enabled? How can I display all my none active campaigns on my home page

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning - 

I'm not sure, but you seem to be asking several different questions? If your questions are all about what displays on the Home tab of your AdWords account, there should be a "customize modules" link toward the top of the page (just under the green menu bar) that you can use to add some of the data back to that view.

If this doesn't help, please clarify your question. Thanks!

Theresa

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: How do I get my keywords enabled? How can I display all my none active campaigns on my home page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Greetings! You got it right! I figured it out eventually, new interface's take a little getting use to; I also wanted to try out the Google help button. What do you know, it works. Thank you, I look forward to your response. Sincerely Yours, Forrest Schaefer Moderate12345@gmail.com