AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get my ad moved to the second column and off of the #1 spot?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone please tell me how to get my ad moved over to the second column as opposed to the #1 spot, where I'm getting too many malicious clicks? Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Fly B
September 2015

Re: How do I get my ad moved to the second column and off of the #1 sp

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Fly,

What I understood from your question is that you don't want to show ad to #1 position and want to move to #2, #3 position etc. if I am correct, you just need to reduce your bids by some %. Let's say start by 10%-15% and see what position it moves. If still it doesn't show up on position you want you can reduce bids even more.

Let us know if this doesn't answer your question!

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Fly B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Fly,

What I understood from your question is that you don't want to show ad to #1 position and want to move to #2, #3 position etc. if I am correct, you just need to reduce your bids by some %. Let's say start by 10%-15% and see what position it moves. If still it doesn't show up on position you want you can reduce bids even more.

Let us know if this doesn't answer your question!

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you...worked great!