AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get longer headlines ?????

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I'm wondering how do I get longer headlines for my adds? 

Also I offer services via adwords (Towing company) does any one have some feedback?

I'm kind of confuse on the process... I do call only campaigns. Spending a good amount of money. But I believe we are not competitive enough. The reports say we rank high but I do not see that. Sometimes I will google for towing on my cellphone and will not be able to find my add but will look from another friend cellphone and will found my add on the third page. Does anybody have some pointers, Is it the amount of money I spend per day? Should I let Adwords choose the automatic bidding? Is it my website? It's very frustrating. Is it worth it to hire someone? Please let me know what you think!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I get longer headlines ?????

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michael,

It can often be difficult to be profitable with call only ads if you are not in the first position. So that means bidding more or improving CTR. You don't have a lot of space, so every word in your ad needs to be awesome. Websites make no difference with call only ads.

The two things that matter are:

Get a higher CTR than your competitors

Convert the callers better than your competitors