AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I create an ad campaign featuring a visual ad and not text ad?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've set up a Google Adwords account. I would like to launch my advertising campaign and I have sized 4 GDN visuals. How do I upload the visuals? Where is the link? I only see the option to "Write Your Ad". Please help! Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I create an ad campaign featuring a visual ad and not text ad?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Agency L,

To be able to start a visual ad campaign, you will need to setup a Display Network Only Campaign. You can find more information on the complete process at the following URL - 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2580399?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: How do I create an ad campaign featuring a visual ad and not text ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi. Before I attach a print screen, may I check if I'm posting in an email or on the community board? I would like to show you what I see when I log on to my Adwords account. Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I lik this...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Agency L,

You are posting in a public community. Make sure to blurr any personally identifiable information.

Thanks

Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your patience, Ratan Jha. I was replying direct from my email inbox and wasn't sure if the same would be posted on this community board.

I've followed the steps and I don't see an option to choose Display Network only. (I can't see an option to insert an image to this board so I can't attach my print screen.) 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello again! I've figured out the problem. I needed to complete "billing" before I can complete my account set-up. It just seems counter-intuitive as I had assume I could set up the account BEFORE i need to complete my first campaign details.