AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I add my Website to my Google Plus Profile?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to launch a campaign but when I try to link my Google Plus page and my Website, I get an error message that my Google Plus page is not formatted correctly. It says I have to add my Website URL to my Google Plus profile, but I can't find the "Edit" button on my profile page to add my Website. Can anyone help?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: How do I add my Website to my Google Plus Profile?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Once you have logged into your Google plus page look in the upper left corner of your window and there should be a button that you press the button you will see a drop-down . In the drop-down are links to all of the different things that you can do including edit your profile . That should get you on your way .

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, You just need to follow these steps :-

1) Visit your Google+ page, open its profile, and click 'Edit profile'
2) On the About tab, save your website URL, then click the new button, 'Link website'
3) Follow the instructions for adding a short line of code to your website's homepage, then click 'Test website'

After doing that you will get confirmation message and link will be activated with in two or three days..

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nice post THX

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
this time still work or not bro?
i cant find it

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Karimunjawa O Smiley Happy

Welcome to the community.

Are you having the same issue? If so, try to do the instructions by Rachit Gupta above. But if you're still stuck, let us know Smiley Happy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't have either. plz help
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Once you have logged into your Google plus page look in the upper left corner of your window and there should be a button that you press the button you will see a drop-down . In the drop-down are links to all of the different things that you can do including edit your profile . That should get you on your way .

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.