AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I add keywords that are on one campaign to another campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How do I add keywords that are on one campaign to another campaign

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Bobblexpress and welcome to the forum.

If you're going to be doing a lot of moving Keywords, Groups and Ads around, I'd recommend installing the Adwords Editor.  This is an offline tool that you can use to download your Adwords account information, including all Keywords, Groups, Ads, etc. and then alter them as you wish before uploading the changes.  Copying elements around is as easy as cut and paste in any text editor and has the advantage that you can make multiple changes (i.e. correcting yourself) "offline" before uploading.

There are also limited tools for copying elements within the Adwords interface itself, but personally I'd recommend looking at the Editor.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Just a small addition to what Jon said above, try avoiding duplicate keywords inside your Adwords account. As you might be knowing that one keyword per account is allowed to trigger an ad, so including similar keyword within different campaigns will not help you much. However, the only exception which stands in this case is that the campaigns (containing similar keywords)  are targeting different geographical regions.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Bobblexpress

Welcome to adwords community, 

confirm me If I am wrong, 

You can add a same keywords from one campaign to another campaign manually. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Bobblexpress and welcome to the forum.

If you're going to be doing a lot of moving Keywords, Groups and Ads around, I'd recommend installing the Adwords Editor.  This is an offline tool that you can use to download your Adwords account information, including all Keywords, Groups, Ads, etc. and then alter them as you wish before uploading the changes.  Copying elements around is as easy as cut and paste in any text editor and has the advantage that you can make multiple changes (i.e. correcting yourself) "offline" before uploading.

There are also limited tools for copying elements within the Adwords interface itself, but personally I'd recommend looking at the Editor.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Just a small addition to what Jon said above, try avoiding duplicate keywords inside your Adwords account. As you might be knowing that one keyword per account is allowed to trigger an ad, so including similar keyword within different campaigns will not help you much. However, the only exception which stands in this case is that the campaigns (containing similar keywords)  are targeting different geographical regions.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj