AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I add a Google map to my Advert?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am using Ad words to develop my advert. Everything is in place. I am now wanting to attached a Google map to my Advert. Can someone give me a step step guide of how to do this please. Many thanks 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I add a Google map to my Advert?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Dave,

You'll have to set up Google My Business (enter addresses, get it verified) and then link it to your AdWords account. More info here.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Dave,

That's basically Location Extension. In order to show your Business information along with your Google ad, you need to have an account with Google My Business and connect that account with AdWords to show the relevant physical address. This is generally preferred where the users are local and need local physical address or other relevant details. 

I would suggest reading this help center reference for more insights:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Dave, you can try to do this at Campaigns page: Ad extensions -> Location extensions -> + Extension. Write here if something will not work.