AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I access the keyword planner?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,My name is Teresa and I am new to Adwords. I need help in axcesing Adword keyword planner.  I already have an account with Adwords and that is the problem.

I need to access the page where the options are for me to go to tools.

When I log in my accoung inmediatelly a page appears for advertising-with adwords where they ask for URL,ad key words etc. I do not want that.

somebody told me to open a new account but will be with the same information and will create the same problem,

Tellme an easier way to click on tools for me to go Adwords Keyword planerPlease respond to tis email <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Thanks Teresa

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Re: How do I access the keyword planner?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

@Teresa S I've moved your post here to the regular boards and out of the comments section so that your question will be visible to more people who can help!

In order to access keyword planner, you will need to go through the account creation process first and input billing information. You do not need to have an active campaign in order to use the keyword planner, but you do need to complete that account set-up process before going to Tools > Keyword Planner Tool.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Re: How do I access the keyword planner?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

@Teresa S I've moved your post here to the regular boards and out of the comments section so that your question will be visible to more people who can help!

In order to access keyword planner, you will need to go through the account creation process first and input billing information. You do not need to have an active campaign in order to use the keyword planner, but you do need to complete that account set-up process before going to Tools > Keyword Planner Tool.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie