3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How do I accept the terms?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see the terms but no check box to accept the terms.  How do I accept the terms?

Where is the acceptance check box?  Just send me the **bleep** link with the acceptance box so I can accept..!!!!  Why is that so HARD???????????????

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author JAY M
September 2015

Re: How do I accept the terms?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry Guys, I just had to clear the alert. There was not a check box, I only had to keep using the account to accept the new terms. Thanks for the unneeded help, my bad
Jay

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
At the bottom there is a check box
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you would read the body and not just the subject line..!!! There is not a check box. I need the link where I find the check box.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Hi Jay,

Did you completely scroll ("read") through the terms? You should be able to accept once you're at the bottom of the terms.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author JAY M
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry Guys, I just had to clear the alert. There was not a check box, I only had to keep using the account to accept the new terms. Thanks for the unneeded help, my bad
Jay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recheck with your browser capabilities .