AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can promote event with adwords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I want promote my Event by Adwords. Can i follow traditional method for promoting EVENT or have any others special method?

Please give me some doc.

Thanks

Zunnun Reza

http:www.gloryconsult.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zunnun Reza
September 2015

Re: How can promote event with adwords

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
The best ways are present in my previous reply...please read carefully and also Use effective keywords, Include a strong, clear call to action like Buy Now, Purchase Tickets or your offer as well in your ad copy. Make a clear Landing Page, Also Include ad extensions as your requirement. You may also use Display Network and Re-marketing.
Thanks.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Zunnun Reza,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You know that nowadays Digital marketing is getting popularity all over the world. If you promote your event just by traditional method, you'll miss a lot of opportunity to reach most of targeted audience of your event. if you first time in digital marketing I'll tell you it will be more easier cheaper and effective than traditional method. I'm not against traditional method, you may use both method.

For Digital marketing if you select worlds largest search engine "Google AdWords" platform then you should keep in mind those things to get best result-

You should play your campaign in both network Search & Display.

For Search Network you may target 1.Google 2.Google Partners

For Display Network you may setup 1.Keywords based 2.Placement based 3.Keywords+Placement based 4.Re-marketing 5.Interest based targeting 6.Contextual targeting 7.Location based 8.Demographic targeting etc.

Hope you will get better result and best of luck.

Cheer!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for reply.
Yea, i know about digital marketing. I'm working with search and shopping campaign but i wanting promote my event with adwords. I've no experience in event marketing with adwords.
Have any special tips or tricks about adwords event marketing ?
Or any documents of event marketing?

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zunnun Reza
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
The best ways are present in my previous reply...please read carefully and also Use effective keywords, Include a strong, clear call to action like Buy Now, Purchase Tickets or your offer as well in your ad copy. Make a clear Landing Page, Also Include ad extensions as your requirement. You may also use Display Network and Re-marketing.
Thanks.