Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can my ads show on maps.google.com?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all, 

I'm Huy, I come from Vietnam Google AdWords forum.

I have one question about Google AdWords search.

I selected "Include search partners," but my ads cannot show on maps.google.vn like that

11111.PNG

Do I need a google business account?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: How can my ads show on maps.google.com?

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Huy,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Creating a Google My Business page and setting up location extensions is not necessary, but you're likely to get more impressions if you do. A location extension is also necessary in order to be able to show in-map ads.

The other thing to do is to make sure you have high quality ads, and high quality scores on your keywords. This means making sure your ad copy matches with your keywords, and that you are using specific match types and all the relevant extensions to boost your clickthrough rate (sitelinks, callouts, call extensions if relevant, etc.)

Hope this helps!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Please go through the link below, hope it will help you to understand better for the ads on Google Maps.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3246303?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your help,
I have read all this topic and I've applied it but my ads isn't not working on maps.google.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please go through the check list within the link. Ensure whether you have created local G+ page.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/145585?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Huy,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Creating a Google My Business page and setting up location extensions is not necessary, but you're likely to get more impressions if you do. A location extension is also necessary in order to be able to show in-map ads.

The other thing to do is to make sure you have high quality ads, and high quality scores on your keywords. This means making sure your ad copy matches with your keywords, and that you are using specific match types and all the relevant extensions to boost your clickthrough rate (sitelinks, callouts, call extensions if relevant, etc.)

Hope this helps!
Cassie