AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can i select multiple languages for my campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can i select multiple languages for my campaign?

I have an MCC account for my clients. Currently I am running a campaign Tutionsforhomework.com for my aclient. Client wants to display his ads in three langauages English, Chinese (simplified), and Arabic
There is not an option to select multiple language, In settings i am able to see only
Campaign Name
Type
Networks
Devices
Locations
Bidding and Budget
Ad Extensions

The language option should available just after Location but it is not available here.

I also tried My Account-->Preferences
Here i found only
Time Zone
Tracking
language option also not available here

I also called Tech Google Support but these guys are also unable to fix this issue.
Now Dear Google Team can you please explain the things and how could i solve this issue.
Thanks in Advance

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can i select multiple languages for my campaign?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello CreativeLipi;

I understand from your question, that you want to target speakers of other languages (e.g Arabic and Chinese ), though your site is in English.

Follow these instructions for language settings:

Set up your ad's target language;

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1722078

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Most probably, it looks to be an issue with campaign type which you have selected.

Change the Campaign type from Standard to All Features and then you should be able to see all advanced options which currently you are not, including your language targeting settings.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2567043

In addition, I would advise you to create separate campaigns for separate languages because Google interface won't change the language for you, but it's rather you who will have to write ad copies for the languages you want to target. Read this article for more details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Creative Lipi,

Chances are that you are about to create the very first campaign in the AdWords account. Now the Campaign Type is supposed to tailor the campaign set-up and settings to your goals. Right to it, you're advised to select the radio button which raeds: All features - All the features and options available etc. As a result, the Languages option will apprear below Locations.

To decide whome to show your ads, AdWords looks at a user's Google language setting or the language of the user’s search query, currently viewed page, or recently viewed pages on the Google Display Network (GDN).

More about language targeting and how it works

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
@CreativeLipi, you are most welcome Smiley Happy. Feel free to explore the Community and come back with more questions. We all will be more than happy to address them.

Pankaj