AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can i generate more leads by using low quality score keywords. ???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am new in the Google Adwords and handling a campaign based on local projects then i want to know that how can i generate more and more leads on the low quality score keywords.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can i generate more leads by using low quality score keywords.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ashish,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Please be informed that Quality Score of a keyword is not permanent, you can improve it for better with your efforts and proper optimization. Higher Quality scores add to the overall Ad Ranks which result in better performance of the campaigns. Most importantly, it saves your money by enabling you to pay lesser. 

Having said that when it comes to generating leads and optimizing campaigns for more conversions, quality score is not the only metric you should be eyeing at. You should work with your Ad Copies, Ad Extensions, Bids, and most importantly - your landing pages. 

Remember, even if you campaigns are optimized to the best, you may fail to get the number of leads you expect if your landing pages give poor experience. 

In all, the performance of a campaign depends on several factors, not just quality score. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: How can i generate more leads by using low quality score keywords.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Ashish,

There are 2 directions to your post here as far as my understanding goes.

One that you want to generate more leads for your website in your AdWords account.

Second that your keywords have a Low Quality Score and you need assistance to improve on this.

How's the CTR of your keywords?

What keyword matching options are you using inside the account?

Are you reviewing your Search Terms to identify whether they are relevant or not.

Based on above questions, the specific parts of your account can be addressed.

Having said that, leads can only be improved if you are getting relevant traffic to your website via AdWords and then finally it depends upon your landing page or your website, how much potential it has to convert users into customers.

Pankaj