AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can earn Adwords Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a job Board 

My job board is free for Job Posting  and for job searchers. It all depends on Adsense now I want to start Campaign With Lowest CPC and get high CPC from Adsense. Can I do this and how can I earn from Adwords and can Adword have POST PAID opportunity for long Business. 

Re: How can earn Adwords Campaign

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Umar F

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am interpreting your question as such..

You have a website that allows people to list and also look for Jobs? This site has AdSense running and you are looking to use AdWords to promote the site, with the hopes of having users click the AdSense ads?

In answer to your question regarding how to earn from AdWords, you do not do so directly, you can gain earnings from visitors clicking your ad and ultimately purchasing something from your site etc.. However, AdWords as a product is used by advertisers to promote their services/business or product.

If this or an alternative post has provided you the answer you require, "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Tom