AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I switch my google adwords account to Google MCC?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Am having a normal Google Adwords Account. I got the update from Google Regarding Google MCC. I love the way of the update's process and result. I would like to switch my account to Google MCC. when I logged into www.google.com/adwords/myclientcenter/  I couldn't find any options to switch over my account to this Google MCC. Can any get me a solution for this.... And one more to say is the found a image of Older version of Google Adwords having the option for MCC and none posted or discussed about the MCC availability in New version of Google Adwords......

Re: How can I switch my google adwords account to Google MCC?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bala,

You may find the following link helpful:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en

There you will find everything related to creating and linking your adwords account to a MCC.

Good Luck

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Bala S,

1) First create MCC account

2) Link your current adwords account to your new MCC account.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hie Clynton M,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I just attempted the way you suggested and found an error while creating MCC. the error is " The login *******@gmail.com is already an AdWords account. ". so what can I do now?

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
Bala S
You have to create new email for your MCC account.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bala,

This is a common problem. An email can only be associated with one account. If you are creating an MCC I would suggest creating a new general email address that will own the MCC. Or you can create a new email to take over the current adwords account, and free up your email to use to create the MCC.

Unfortunately you will need 2 emails.