AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I restart a campaign that has ended?

A R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
A R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I restart a campaign that has ended?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello A R

If you go to the campaign settings of the campaign that has end, near the bottom of the page is an advanced settings. Under this section there is a schedule option. Here you can extend the end date of the campaign or turn the end date off if you want it to run without an end date.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi A R,

Have you tried to extend the End Date of the campaign?  http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404203

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you - I have found this spot and added time to the campaign for my mulberries.
My video of us out foraging for Mulberries - <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
I am hoping that it works now . Thank you again.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to remove an unnecessary URL.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.