AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I re-enable the removed campaign?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I removed a campaign in adwords editor by accident, how can I re-enable it? I have posted the changes, and could not enable it in adwords.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 娅 苟
October 2015

Re: How can I re-enable the removed campaign?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Since about July, removing a campaign or ad group is an irreversible operation. There's no way to restore it. The closest you can get is to copy/paste it in Editor, creating a new campaign with the same contents as the old one.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 娅 苟
October 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Since about July, removing a campaign or ad group is an irreversible operation. There's no way to restore it. The closest you can get is to copy/paste it in Editor, creating a new campaign with the same contents as the old one.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the reply. Finally, we have copied the ads and extensions, and created a new campaign with a new name, but the past clicks and expressions are gone. We also called the staff in google and they said it could not be re-enabled because of the different URL settings, if all the URLs are final URL, they could re-enable the campaign, but the fact is we both have destination URL & final URL. Anyway, thank you for the kind reply.