AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I promote my patners program affiliate link of forex trading?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want forex traders to join through my patners program affiliate link.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I promote my patners program affiliate link of forex trading?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Aditya,

It is difficult.

Google doesn't approve of sites and landing pages that have a primary purpose of sending searchers elsewhere - like signing up for something via an affiliate link.

The only way this can work for you is if you ad directly links to the merchant - so the affiliate link is in the ad.

And this will only work if the affiliate link and the final destination share the same domain name:

merchant.com
merchant.com?affiliate=123

Even so, if the merchant or other affiliates are also running ads, Google will only show one in the search results per destination site. And most affiliate programs forbid directly linking in AdWords (check their T&Cs)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thankyou for your feedback sir. If i got posters and banners of my affiliate link and want to put them in some trading related blogs and sites through Google ads is that possible? 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Aditya,

You will only be able to create display banners for affiliate links if you have approval to use their brand in advertising on Google. You may need to request a trademark authorization request.

Otherwise, this is the same as running banner ads for your own website and you can select specific website placements as usual.

Let me know if this helps!

Nick