AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I only add certain products for ad in display network?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I want to use a couple of related products for the display network instead of all of them. How would I go about doing this? This is my first display ad. I am currently using PLA.

Thanks in Advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I only add certain products for ad in display network?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Simon,

If you're using a traditional PLA campaign, you'll want to set up auto targets with specific attributes, as opposed to using the "All Products" auto target.

There's more here. Check out the red messaging at the top of that article too. PLA campaigns are going to be upgraded to Shopping campaigns in late August, so you might want to go ahead and upgrade yourself.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Good morning, thank you for your reply.

I have set this up targeting two of my product IDs used in my PLA. How would I test to see if this is working or still displaying all products in the campaign?

You help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Simon.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Simon,

Unfortunately the Ad Preview Tool doesn't currently support PLAs. It's a pity but fingers crossed the Engineers are working on something! At this time, you have to rely on the data from your PLA campaigns to insure that your ads are showing. I usually recommend giving the system 24 hours to update before you'll start to see statistics filter through.