AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I google adwords with the Cambodia target market with local language ( cambodia language )

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wanna lunching my website at the Cambodia market with Cambodia language.

Before I adwords was already tested to SEO my Cambodia fanpage with Cambodia language in GG search. Also search on Vietnamess GG And Khmer GG ( my website and our service in Vietnam country ). But both GG ( Khmer and Vietnam) were not got result??? 

This fanpage is available. And the Cambodian People were seen it when I was facebook ad. Why Google could not search it?

fanpage_CPC.pnggoogle_kh.pnggoole_vn.png

I was call to GG support team 012011439 or +6565214813. They were feedback that could not adwords in Cambodia market with Khmer language. Please reconfirm to me, í it true?

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can I google adwords with the Cambodia target market with local language ( cambodia language )

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

AdWords does NOT support a Cambodian language, hence you cannot target this language  using AdWords;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6333734?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’