AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I delete my membership to the community?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to not have my email associated with this community but cannot find a way to permanently delete my Google Advertiser Community account. Please let me now how I can perform this very basic task: de-enroll from something I enrolled in.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Unsubscribe
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Unsubscribe;

There is no account here. You sign up, and you can opt out by signing out and not singing in again. Should you wish to come back, and check  / read content, in the future, you can sign in again.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Unsubscribe
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Unsubscribe;

There is no account here. You sign up, and you can opt out by signing out and not singing in again. Should you wish to come back, and check  / read content, in the future, you can sign in again.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While this is disappointing, I appreciate you helping me out. Take care.