AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I create an AdWords campaign without billing information?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I create an AdWords campaign without billing information?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi hari, you can create one, but the Ads won't run until the billing information is completed.

Why would you need to do this?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Simple answer - You cannot;
Adowrds accounts aim to be used /serve  only  active advertisers,  training  / teaching accounts - are not available.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Hari,

I am afraid Jon & Moshe are right. You cannot run training accounts/ accounts . And as Jon rightly pointed out, you can always create an account but the ads wont run without the billing details.

If your question was, if you could create an account without first setting up billing then yes, you can do so. If you wish to create accounts to run simulations or teach/ learn from running the campaigns, you cannot do so.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,

What do you recommend to teachers who are looking to teach students how to use Keyword Planner? Thanks for the insight.

Ali

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello Sandbox;
I would find real businesses and try to promote them as a final project in the  academic course,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hmm, that is not a bad idea! Thank you.